STEP 1: Fill up the Registration Form
The following items MUST be submitted with the Registration Form (send via email only):
FIABCI member: Euro1,230 per project per category (Euro 1,200 + Euro30*) (Membership Certificate from HQ must be attached)
Non FIABCI member: Euro 1,530 per project per category (Euro 1,500 + Euro30*)
* The 3rd Party International Bank Charges
STEP 3: Full Information Submission
Instructions for Full Information Submission will be provided for your next step of action, upon receiving of the full payment.
Awards Winners for Each Category
World Gold Winner will be bestowed to the World Best Project of each category.
World Silver Winner will be bestowed to the World Second Best Project of each category.
Winners will be entitled to use the prestigious ‘FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards' logo on their business materials and international exposure on the Roll-of-Honours of FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards Books & Website.
World Gold WInner Logo World Silver Winner Logo
For ALL Categories (except Master Plan)
1. For renovation & restoration projects, at least 75% of the total build-up area have to be restored and renovated.
2. All projects MUST be fully completed, occupied and operated for at least 12 months before 31st December of the current award year and not more than 7 years.
For Master Plan Category
1. For Master Plan Category, if comprises of several phases, at least ONE phase must be completed and operated for at least 12 months before 31st December of the current award year.
For Mixed-Use Category
1. For Mixed-Use Category, must comprise of at least THREE main components. Example: Residential, Office, Retail, etc. It must be completed and operated for at least 12 months before 31st December of the current award year.
Who May Submit for the Awards
1. The property owner, or the project developer, may submit their project for the Awards.
2. The project architect and hotel operator who assume the executive responsibility for the project or property may submit the project for the Awards.
3. FIABCI NEVER appoint or work with agents or consultants in the submission of the project.
Architect Hsu from Taiwan receiving Award on 2015 FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The developer of the project Mr Liam from Singapore receive Award on behalf of Pan Pacific Serviced Suites for the World Silver Winner of Hotel Category.
Notification of Results
The final Oversight Panel deliberation meeting will take place in March of the current Awards' year and all participants will be notified of the results.
Awards Presentation Ceremony
Winners will be honoured at an Awards Presentation Ceremony to be held at the FIABCI World Congress in May of the current Awards' year.
2014 FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held at Luxembourg on 21st May 2014.
2013 FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held in Taichung, Taiwan on 27th May 2013.
2012 FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held at St. Petersburg, Russia on 15th May 2012.
FIABCI-Georgia first Prix d’Excellence Awards Gala will take place on 29 April 2020
Thursday, 13 February 2020
2019 FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards - Oriental Daily News Malaysia Special
Monday, 03 June 2019
Malaysian Property Developers Embark on various Awards at FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence
Thursday, 24 May 2018
6 Pemaju Hartanah Malaysia rangkul anugerah emas pada FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence
Thursday, 24 May 2018