STEP 1: Fill up the online Registration Form
The following items MUST be submitted with the online Registration Form (send via email):
1. Certificate of project's full completion (CF/CFO /CCC/CSC) issued by the Government Authority or Local Government or Authorized Architect
2. A Letter to prove the project's occupation of not less than 35% issued by the Project Architect or JMB or MC, and relevant photos
STEP 3: Full Information Submission
Instructions for Full Information Submission will be provided for your next step of action, upon receiving the full payment.
Awards Winners for Each Category
World Gold Winner will be bestowed to the World Best Project of each category.
World Silver Winner will be bestowed to the World Second Best Project of each category.
Winners will be entitled to use the prestigious ‘FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards' logo on their business materials and international exposure on the Roll-of-Honours of FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards Books & Website.
World Gold Winner Logo World Silver Winner Logo
For ALL Categories (except Master Plan)
1. All projects must have achieved the occupation rate of not less than 35%, and for renovation & restoration projects, at least 75% of the total build-up area has to be restored and renovated.
2. All projects MUST be fully completed, occupied, and operated for at least 9 months before 31st December one year ahead of the current award year and not more than 7 years.
3. Each category will only be going for competition with a minimum of three participants. Should a category received less than three participants on closing deadline, the submitted project is to be kept and carried forward to the following year’s competition or until it reaches at least 3 participants, whichever comes first.
For Master Plan Category
1. For Master Plan Category, if comprises of several phases, at least ONE of the phase or phase-one must be completed and operated for at least 9 months before 31st December one year ahead of the current award year; and have achieved the occupation rate of not less than 35%.
For Mixed-Use Category
1. For Mixed-Use Category, it must comprise at least THREE main components. Example: Residential, Office, Retail, etc. It must be completed and operated for at least 9 months before 31st December one year ahead of the current award year and not more than 7 years. All auxiliary facilities and service outlets that are provided per the authority’s requirements or for residences’ convenience cannot be counted as a main component.
Who May Submit for the Awards
1. The property owner or the project developer may submit their project for the Awards.
2. The real estate professional who is actively participated in the project development and assumes the executive responsibility for the project (i.e., project Architect, and hotel operator) may submit the project for the Awards with the consent of the property owner.
Note: FIABCI NEVER appoints or work with any PR agents or consultants in the preparation of the submission of the full details of the project to the Awards.
Architect Hsu from Taiwan receiving Award on 2015 FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The developer of the project Mr. Liam from Singapore receive an Award on behalf of Pan Pacific Serviced Suites for the World Silver Winner of Hotel Category.
Notification of Results
The final Oversight Panel deliberation meeting will take place in March of the current Awards' year and all participants will be notified of the results.
Awards Presentation Ceremony
Winners will be honored at an Awards Presentation Ceremony and gala dinner to be held at FIABCI World Real Estate Congress to be held in May/June of the year.
2014 FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held at Luxembourg on 21st May 2014.
2013 FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held in Taichung, Taiwan on 27th May 2013.
2012 FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held at St. Petersburg, Russia on 15th May 2012.
Note: For projects in Austria, Brazil, Central Asia, Colombia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and United States of America, only the Winners of the Chapter’s award are eligible to participate (MUST fulfill basic criteria). A site visit (except re-submission) will be carried out for projects submitted from countries without a Chapter award, if needed.
Note: Non-winners of the current year's awards may be invited to re-submit (the same project) in the same category in the following year's awards comeptition.
Note: No project shall be allowed to re-enter for the same category of which it has won an award in that category, disregard whether it won the Gold Winner or Silver Winner.
Italy, Colombo Costruzioni festeggia il successo di “The Medelan” sul palcoscenico di Miami
Wednesday, 14 June 2023
2023 World Prix d'Excellence Awards' Winners Announced in Miami USA on 8 June 2023
Monday, 12 June 2023
2022 World Prix d’Excellence Awards - 38 Property Projects Were Announced As World Winners
Friday, 10 June 2022